WELCOME TO THE FIRST STEP IN APPLYING FOR THE EXCITING JOB OF WORKING FOR PLAYAWAY ABROAD.
As a Playaway Abroad rep or as part of our overseas office team you are among the best in the business and should your application be successful you will be joining a tight knit team of knowledgeable, hard working professionals, each one dedicated at giving thousands of workers the time of their life every summer.
OVERVIEW OF ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meeting/greeting guests on arrival into resort
- Conduct an informative welcome meeting and arranging an engaging and diverse party introduction to the resort including bar crawls, days out etc. on a weekly basis.
- Liaising with local employers to create new relationships and build on our existing relationships within the resorts.
- Conduct daily duties within the accommodation and acting as a focal point for guests questions/queries/issues and completing reports as required.
- Visit guests on a daily basis and effective management of guest welfare.
- Collection of rep fees and other monies as required.
- Regular engagement on social media with current and future arrivals and creation of promotional social media pictures and videos for the resort.
- Management of social media accounts for the resort eg. Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Deliver exceptional customer service on a daily basis, providing guests with an outstandingservice at all times.
- Completing reports and other general admin duties
- Attend a pre-season training course and additional training as required in resort.
- Provide weekly reports and updates to line management
- Any other duties deemed necessary to the smooth running of operations in resort.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- A real passion for delivering consistent, outstanding customer service.
- Experience in a sales or customer service target driven role.
- Willingness to learn and a commitment to personal development.
- Be able to work as part of a team and also individually within the resort.
- Strong communication (both oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Ability to cope with ever-changing tasks and long, varied working hours.
- A confident and fun approach is essential.
- A commitment and drive to go above and beyond.
- Ability to speak to small or large groups clearly and confidently.
- Attention to detail and a high level of admin skills including timekeeping, organisational skills and problem solving.
- Cash handling skills.
- Previous Tour Operator experience is essential, although previous seasonal workers will be considered.