How it all began
Rewind back to 2006 when 2 brothers lived in Tenerife and their dream of owning a business together was exactly that…. a dream. Little did they know that their dream was about to turn into reality.
Tenerife was their base, their home, their life. It wasn’t long before old school friends from back home started to approach the brothers to help them live their dream of working abroad, helping them find a job and accommodation. It soon became apparent that there was a massive gap in the market, surely there must be a company out there that can do this? The answer was no. This is the exact moment that the boys realised that this was just the beginning .On April 18th 2006 ,PlayaWay Abroad was created! Since then PlayaWay Abroad has fast become the most successful working abroad company to date, having taken over 18,000 guests to work abroad across 6 different resorts in Europe.
PlayaWay is a family run business, we create our own family through our guests! We create friendships that last forever and memories that will never fade. We pride ourselves in only offering a 5 star service. Please click on this link to see for yourself www.trustpilot.com and search PlayaWay Abroad.
Since the moment PlayaWay Abroad was invented our motive has never changed our aim is to provide you, our guests, the opportunity and experience of a lifetime to work abroad. Our aim is to ensure your dream of working abroad lives up to all of your expectations from the moment you contact our working abroad advisors in the office to the moment you touch down in your chosen resort.
We offer and provide complete packages for our guests to fulfil their dreams of working abroad and ensure that the experience is one to remember.
WHAT WE DO
- Market Leaders in helping people work abroad
- Provide complete packages to workers
- Place around 1000 people in to jobs across Europe every year
- Advise on everything you need to know
- Offer you an unforgettable experience whilst working away
- Arrange any necessary legalities
- Assist with local bank accounts, mobile phones etc
- Help arrange and locate accommodation for long term stays in resort
- Organise groups of arrivals for individuals or friends
- Offer dates all year round in different destinations
- Arrange special events throughout the year